Biology Taking Notes:
- Variation: differences between individuals of the same species.
- Four types of Variation: Continuous, Discontinuous, Genetic and Environmental.
- Continuous Variation: is a type of variation were the living organisms can’t be classify into many groups.
- Discontinuous Variation: is a type of variation were the living organisms can be classify into many different many groups.
- Genetic Variation: is the information given by all de genes we have inside. That information can change with a mutation.
- Mutation: when the genetic mayorías of the cell change suddenly.
- Environmental Variation: the Variation that can happen in our body is because of the environment.
- We have to type of Selection: natural and artificial.
Artificial Selection: made by man to increase production
Natural Selection: it’s selected by nature, nature selects the fittest.